Updates for Inquisitor have been released. Please make sure that your console has downloaded the update fully. The game needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
Patch Xbox 220.127.116.11 | PS4 EU/US 02.13 | PS4 JPN 01.14
New Void Crusade: Crimson
- Collect 5 Crimson shards to challenge the newest - and final - Void Crusade, making the total number of Void Crusades 9. This layout is also available in Hardcore mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal system protectors were incorrectly displayed
- Fixed the Rapid Elimination Protocol perk
- Fixed the Enhanced Attrition perk
- Fixed an issue where conflicting Tarot and/or Warzone hazards could apply on the same mission
- Fixed the mechanism and the description of the Week of the Hoard weekly bonus. The bonus also had an effect on the amount of loot acquired at the end of the various Void Crusades which was not the intended behavior
- Fixed the chain effect of the Arc Blade's Voltaic Arc skill which stopped on enemy death
- Fixed the Endurance module's base attribute which could not be rerolled
- Fixed an issue where the obtainable XP displayed on the mission briefing window was not updated if a Meme Virus consumable was used
- (Xbox only) Fixed the Xbox Store link for the Prophecy DLC at the character creation screen when you tried to select the Tech-Adept
- Other small fixes
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!