Windows 10 pc, GTX 980ti, Intel i7 6800k using 1920 x 1080 screen res.
Using an Windows Xbox controller on PC
1. Can no longer interact with, or select, the long trapped chest (the one with the spotlight on it).
2. I'm losing 100 fate somewhat randomly while playing, it has got to do with one of the tarot cards I think, but I cant identify which one - out of all the bugs this one is annoying me the most - I've lost around 600 fate points to this glitch.
3. Renegade stationary cannons no longer work as intended, when you take control - you see another gun barrel appear - and when you try to fire the cannon, it moves down and shoots itself, should you destroy the cannon with itself - it then seems to work properly.
4. For some weird reason in Agartha Subsector, in all four of the System Views - none of the planets move around as you select the planet you want. (planet view and sector view work as normal).
5. Each time you speak to Omicron on the command deck the option to 'A [HOLD] SALVAGE' does not appear at the bottom information bar - also missing is the Salvage by Rarity as well, this tends to happen every time you first speak to him after doing a mission. If you walk away and go back - sometimes it works as intended, other times you must savage something without the tooltip, and then return to him again.
6. On the ‘SALVAGE’ tag if you select the option to repeat tutorial pop ups - the bottom section after (A) displays ‘openworld.gui.crafting.salvage.tooltip...' and if you move over to an item in your inventory another bad text string appears.
7. On the 'Assignment result screen' (from priority assignments) the Reward screen shows the green XP icon for Glory - when it should be showing the orange Purity seal icon instead.
8. When completing a mission the ‘Quit’ tag overlaps the small reward window, this obscures the reward list, either the reward window needs moving down or the 'Quit' tag needs to move.