1. Do anyone have some serious tips on how to Purge 200 Enemies within a 60 Secs time limit?
2. Have the DoT been fixed at all? Does anybody know for sure? I mean truly. Has it? Because I am seriously not sure in some cases. It sometimes seems like it is ok, but sometimes it seems like not at all. Like for instance, the +2 Sec duration on Skil tree. When I check on my Character Stats it seemed like I had a pure basic from the beginning 5 Secs. And even with the +2 Sec Duration, I still have 5 Sec on Stats.
3. I need some serious tips on what kind of items I can get and/or roll the stat named DAMAGE REDUCTION on. I am in serious need of it, since having only so far +9% Damage Reduction, while having tons of other kind of Resistances. Resistances of course is surely good having, but if some of it goes through, I am in seriously surely pain, of course.
I´m having a serious HARD time against when it comes to the Mechanicus as adversaries. I´m doing a lot better now as I have my Resistances, but still (if I actually manage doing Mission) I spend WAY too long time getting through. Very frustrating.
4. I do have the Reflect Chance and Reflect Damage stats on my Character, but I´m not sure if this actually works as is intended. How do I tell/find out if this is actually working as it is intended to work? Or should I just completely remove all of these stats and go for DAMAGE REDUCTION instead? If that is at all possible.
5. Is it at all possible for a Psyker to get hold of a GravGun to use? I am Lvl 100. I have tons of Blueprints, but not one single Blueprint for the GravGun. is it impossible when you play as Psyker to get hold of any kind of GravGun at all? Be it from shop to buy, or to Craft one yourself? Does Grav Pistols work as good as GravGun does, and is it possible to Dual wield Grav Pistols?
Because sooner or later I have to start thinking about the Missions I need to do which HAVE to be 10 Lvls higher to complete certain criterias in-game. There is no chance for me to as to how it is now, to be able to get Missions that high done as how I am for the time being. I can do some Missions both 6 and 8 Lvls higher taking things very easy and not rush into Combat, and have a decent and fair chance of Completing. But there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER POSSIBLE for me to go head on 10 Lvls above my Lvl. I heard/read somewhere that GravGun is THE ONLY way of getting and having a slight chance to complete 10Lvls higher Missions.
6. I´m struggling with Warzone Mission 107. Big Tank in the way. Not easy to destroy. Time Limit it also has. Any tips that can help me get it done? Should I perhaps just run past it all, focusing on Mission itself, instead of bothering taking them all out?